AgriSensys is an advanced system that makes it possible to monitor the climate in greenhouses. For greenhouse horticulture entrepreneurs it is important that temperature differences in various places in the greenhouse as small as possible. A homogeneous climate is important for maximum yield. In addition, a homogeneous climate directly contributes to minimum energy consumption in the greenhouse and a less diseases. Therefore, with a homogeneous climate the yields increase and the energy costs decrease. We believe this to be both useful and interesting knowledge.
Therefore, it is of importance for horticulturists to obtain accurate insight into the homogeneity of the climate in their greenhouses. By measuring homogeneity in your greenhouses, it is then possible to improve the climate.
Definition of Homogeneity
Insight into homogeneity is obtained by measuring the temperature and relative humidity in different places in the greenhouse. Homogeneity is defined and determined by AgriSensys as follows:
- Determining the average of all measured temperatures TGEM.
- Determining the number of measuring values that fall in the bandwidth TGEM +/- ΔT.
- Homogeneity = the number of measuring values in the range / total number of measuring values
Advantages of AgriSensys:
- Insight into homogeneity in the greenhouse.
- Overview of hot and cold spots.
- Insight into the moisture deficit in the greenhouse.
- Overview of locations with a low moisture deficit.
- Insight into potential energy savings.