AgriSensys is a wireless measuring system developed especially for greenhouse horticulture. By wireless measuring of the temperature and humidity with a minimum of 12 sensors per hectare the grower gets a good overview of their greenhouse climate. By logging in to our secure website the grower also gets insight into the temperature and humidity distribution in their greenhouse.
Our system can be used as a basis and a guideline for the first step in the New Cultivation. With the current technologies it is no longer possible to use one climate box per 5,000 m2 for energy efficient and safe growing. Thanks to our wireless temperature and humidity sensors you can now get a good overview of the differences in your greenhouse.
AgriSensys makes the climate measurable:
- Records the climate in your greenhouse in detail.
- In the event of a climate problem, how large and where this problem is can be measured.
- In case of climate improvement it is measured where this improvement is actually established.
A healthy greenhouse climate with AgriSensys ensures:
- Minimum temperature differences
- High, but safe RH
- Smart disposal of moisture
- No more evaporation than necessary
Because you as a grower would like:
- A homogeneous climate for efficient business management
- A controlled moisture balance to prevent diseases
- Maximum production with minimum energy consumption
Visit us ons stand B111