AgriSensys is the way to determine homogeneity in your greenhouse. An AgriSensys system consists of the following parts:
- A base station for connection to the internet.
- A range extender.
- 25 sensors for measuring temperature and relative humidity.
- A user interface on the internet.
- A reliable hosting service for the data.
This package is suitable for measurement of up to 2 hectares. For larger surfaces extension packages of 5 sensors can be added. An additional sensor is required for measurement of the outside temperature. This is necessary for determining possible energy savings. A second additional sensor is required to install in the climate box (or in the inlet air flow). This is used to filter out the temperature increase as a result of radiation for the non-ventilated AgriSensys sensors.
The monitoring system can be further expanded with:
- PAR/PIRGEO/PYRANO meters
- CO2 sensors
- Temperature sensors for measuring the down tube and growth tube
- Air speedometers
- Stem thickness meters
- Soil moisture sensors